I have been working on the Gingerbread Bear Blanket and it is coming along pretty well. I have been making the squares (1 a day) and last week I discovered that I had enough to complete the first section.
I sewed them all together using the whip stitch and this is how they look. He is going to be so cute!!As you can see from the picture on the pattern, I have completed the section beside and including part of the left ear. I am working on the squares now that include the section with the eyes and the nose. I can't wait to finish that section and get them put together!!
There are other in-progress projects posted over at Tami's. Take a look :o)