This is the smallest vest. All the "boys" will be wearing these vests.
This is the belt that was made from the pattern. It was NOT a success. The corners in the front curl something awful and even though I used the tool I was supposed to use, the eyelets kept falling out. These belts were to be worn by the ladies to match the guys. But they looked so bad and fit so poorly they wound up in the trash. AND have been crushed mightily by the trash compactor!! The same can be said for the boot covers that I tried to make - very poor out come for many hours of work. But, moving on......
I made lots of scarves!! Two of each.
You can't tell, but the above trim is purple.
This fabric is quite sheer and was very hard to photograph!
This is a better picture of the fabric.
I love these trims! It's been a very long time since I worked with trim and I had a lot of fun.
One sash was made. Even the boys want scarves.
9 bottoms - 7 pairs of pants and 2 skirts
Sashes/vests with the pants.
Artistic photo layout compliments of my husband. He was having fun!
Youngest with his vest. As soon as I had finished this one earlier this week, he put it on and won't take it off - he even sleeps in it! WHEW!! Boy am I glad these are done! I don't even have to stay up all night tonight to get them done. Instead, I need to stay up to complete all the chores/dishes/laundry that did NOT happen while these costumes were getting made!