Monday, February 6, 2012

Tuesday Tallies

It's Tuesday once again! This week I barely squeaked under the wire with my one-a-days. I have been working on two class quilts and that seems to be taking up quite a bit of my time.
7 more hexi puffs
7 more fish - I absolutely adore the wild yellow, orange, and green ones!
7 more mini grannies - I am almost at the point where I can sew the next section together and then attach it to the first, but that will wait for a while.

I am not sure I will make my next Tuesday Tallies - I must work on these quilts and get them ready for the auction. Only time will tell......

Lots of Tuesday Tallies over at Gingerbread Girls' place :o)

1 comment:

hakucho said...

Seeing your hexipuffs today reminds me of grandmother's flower garden quilt. Is that your plan?