Friday, June 4, 2010

End of year baking

It seems like the end of the school year is the time for baking. Every class has a party and/or a picnic. There are soccer parties, music recitals with receptions after and more. It's a good thing I like to bake!!!
These are something new I tried - because I'm lazy and I didn't have much time.
I wanted something just a little bit more than chocolate chip cookies.
So... I made chocolate chip cookie batter, put it in mini muffin pans, and when it was done baking, I placed two of these little raspberry and dark chocolate pieces on the top. Divine!!
I found these at Safeway a bit ago - of course now I can't seem to locate them, but rest assured, if I ever do find anymore - no one else will get any - I will buy the whole shelf :o) They are just that good!





No comments: