Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby blanket

Another baby in the family, another baby blanket!
 This fabric is just so cute!!
 I fell in love with these elephants.  I hope the baby likes them!
 Could you get any cuter with this backing fabric - and it's made of flannel so it will be soft and warm.
 This time I hand embroidered the name and date - last time I used my machine and really didn't like the outcome.  Handwork is so much better!  Obviously it has taken me a little while to make this blanket.  I need to get it in the mail soon!
 Can't gift without a label :o)
Edging detail.  I love making these blankets for people, especially with the embroidery on them.

Take a look over at Tami's for more eye candy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the baby blanket, it looks so adorable and warm.

erin said...

what a beautiful blanket! =)

Charlotte Helle said...

This is so cute!! Elephants are my favorite, and I love the pink and brown combo. Very inspiring. Great job!

Shan said...

Oooh, nice! It is like Neopolitan ice cream.