Sunday, May 1, 2011

Random Finishes

I found this little hand loom that I had purchased ages ago when I cleaned out one of the closets. I got it on clearance somewhere to use a some later date. Now the 9yo is enjoying weaving just like her mom :o)


This is just the start. We take turns - her request - so we can work together on it. How cute is that?!

I made another earring holder for another birthday :o)

This is a laptop bag for my mother-in-law's birthday. I got pictures of all the grandkids and transfered them onto fabric that can go through the printer. After they were printed out and ironed on, I hand sewed around the edges just to make sure they would stay put.

Good thing there are only 8 grandchildren so far!

A little St. Patrick's Day pot made with decoupage. Kind of cute, huh?











No comments: