Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another FO!

A "Very Berry T-shirt" from MAGknits hot off the needles. I used 100% corn fiber Amaizing yarn from WSTC on size US7 needles. It fits my youngest daughter very well, but she has to wear it now as it is a "perfect" fit :o). Tonight I will weave in the ends and sew up the underarms and tomorrow she can wear it to school!!

A closeup of the detail on the bottom.
Also OTN - just caston on for the Hanami and also for the Icelandic Shawl. I have yarn for the Bee Fields and am probably going to wind it this weekend and then cast on for that as well. All these beautiful projects are so exciting it is hard to actually do my chores and not have the kids play by themselves :o)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love that sweater. Makes me want to be a kid again!