Monday, April 4, 2011

Romantique Sampler progress and Kid's sewing

These two sections of the Romantique Sampler seem to be taking me FOREVER to stitch. I know it's just me - the pattern is lovely - I am enjoying stitching - but I just stitch so slowly!!
Section 5 complete. Section 6 on it's way. This picture is from a few days ago and I am now at the half way mark. I need to finish this by the 10th. I think it is possible :o)
9 year old finished her little bear and is so happy with it.
I surprised her by stitching up the larger bear and giving it to her when the smaller one was done. She was thrilled!!

2 comments:

hakucho said...

You have plenty of time to finish the sampler...you can do it; I know you can :) Can't wait to see it finished in all of it's glory....

The bears are too cute. Mama and baby (I'm assuming) are adorable!!

dragonxser said...

I see that you have a very clever daughter too!! Lovely bears, and I love your knitting and stitching too! Best of luck with the weaving - I really must put a warp on my loom soon!