Friday, December 17, 2010

We are getting into this kit thing - E saw this and wanted to make it so I said "yes"!
It's actually well written. The holes are pre-punched for ease and also I think so that the finished product looks like the picture on the front of the box.
E is loving it!
This picture was actually taken a few days ago. She is almost done with the stitching along the outside and will stuff it soon.
T at the winter concert at her high school. They all look so polished in their dresses!
K at her concert - the band is very good this year :o)
What Ty (10 years old) put on his poster about him that hangs in the classroom. I laughed so hard I almost had to sit down!!!




1 comment:

hakucho said...

More cute bears on your blog...how nice.

I love the concerts this time of the year. Your girls are beautiful and I'm sure their music is as well :)