Monday, December 1, 2008

More Juice Pouch Puses

These purses have turned out to be the best thing since sliced bread. They are easy to make (less than an hour each) and they have great "bang for the buck" so to speak. The pouches are mostly donated to me by my next door neighbor and some other friends because we don't purchase them all that often. I like them because they are a recycled gift and the cost to me is next to nothing - just a little bit of time - which I thoroughly enjoy!!


The one above is for young 3 1/2 yr old son. He wanted it to be just like the first one I made - so I happily obliged. This is dragged hither and yon. It holds his legos quite nicely :o)
I didn't have too many of these colorful pouches so I decided that I would use different ones for the bottom....


the back.....


and the front. This one was a big hit.


For the girl who loves pink (although since this picture was taken, the new favorite color is green-go figure) one all in pink lemonade pouches.





The two sweeties together.




2 comments:

Vicki W said...

The are adorable - the bags and the girls!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Cute bags - the feathers make a great finishing touch!!