Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday or "Messy Tuesday"

So....I have been reading a site named "5 minutes for mom" and have kind of been drawn in to the "Tackle It Tuesdays". Pick a place or job in the home that needs to be tackled and commit to "fixing" it.

This is my JOB for the week. All the papers that have been accumulating. This is not just filing (that has it's own bin) - no...these are actual things that need attention: bills, phone calls, kids stuf, etc.


I was also sucked in by Shan and Jen as I read about some of their "Tuesday Messes". I decided to jump on the messy Tuesday bandwagon!@!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I HATE having to make phone calls... I don't really mind bills, but phone calls bother me! Good luck with all that my dear!

Be sure to stop by my blog for the new button codes and a giveaway :o) http://scrappingservant.com/category/tackle-it-tuesday/

Hopefully we'll see you next week.