Saturday, April 28, 2007

Plugging away

A little more progress was made to DS#1 blanket. Boy is this a LONG knit!!! There are over 150 stitches on the needles and I am still not at the 36" on a side that I want to be and I still have yarn left on the first skein. I can't wait to be at the point where I can actually decrease!!!

DD#2's purse is coming right along. This week saw the finish of the front and last night I cast on for the back. Back and front are the same so it should go quickly. Then the only thing left is the bottom and the closure tab. Hopefully I'll have some finished pictures by the end of the weekend.

The bookmark turned scarf for American Girl Doll is coming along. A few more 10 row repeats were completed - I think maybe only 8 or 9 more repeats and then I can be done. Now DD#1 wants a belt out of the same pattern!! She went through my stash and came up with the same type of crochet cotton as for the scarf, but in a blue/white combination. It is actually OK because I really love this pattern. I love the way the dropped YO's are picked up later and make the butterfly picture :o)

After the purse is complete, next up will be to finish a sweater that I started for my DH awhie ago. I'll post pictures when I dig it out of the bin it is in.

No comments: