Monday, April 23, 2007

Tink, Tink, Tink

Well, due to a baseball game, two softball games, multiple kids birthday parties and sleepovers, a baseball meeting and laundry, what you see below is the sum total of the knitting that happened the entire weekend. So much for my good intentions for finishing this cloth!!



This is such a nice pattern and usually I don't have any trouble with lace. BUT....I keep winding up with 40 stitches instead of 41 stitches on my needles!! ARRRGH! Then I tink back and find a missed YO or some such thing. I got up early this morning in the hopes of finishing this with no interruptions. Not to be so. As you see it now it has ONLY 40 stitches on the needles! (EEEK and some hair pulling.) I am on row 44, there are only 52 rows in this pattern! Any guesses on how long it might take to finish, because I am now determined to finish it.
I am out of time to work on this right now. I must go and make lunches for the kids so that they can eat at school today. You will know what I am doing any spare moment in the day today - Tink, Tink, Tink!

No comments: