Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Tallies

I am sort of back on track with my hexies.  I am loving making these little embroidered ones, but they take quite a bit of time :o)
 5 hexies in about 2 weeks.  I love the embroidered ones.  The striped one is made up of yarn from several different projects:  The linen stitch scarf (orange), friendship bracelets end bits (green, red, and blue), and the end warp from my first loomed project (dark and light purple).  It's so cool to use up these little bits and bobs and I think the end blanket will have so much more meaning as I look upon it in the years to come!
 My personal favorite of the embroidered ones - the 16yo likes the one with the white flowers the best.
I love how the single stitches look like hearts - I also love that both purples are from my very first loom project!!

No comments: