Saturday, November 13, 2010

Puppet Kit

Usually I dislike kits like this because I feel it hampers creativity. I find that kids want to make what is in the picture instead of using their imagination. To that extent I have never bought one of these for my kids.
E received this kit from a friend of hers while back and just now decided that she wanted to make them.
While she did follow the "map", she had such a great time with it, and has continued to play with the puppets, that I have been rethinking my original hesetancy in purchasing these.
She had a blast!
Who can deny that face :o)



1 comment:

hakucho said...

The puppet looks like a basic paper bag...now she can make some of her own creations with a little construction paper and/or wrapping paper and markers and scissors and glue...what fun...oh, the possibilities :)