Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stash Enhancement

Lovely sale at my LYS. These are $3 a ball. All are Filatura Di Crosa Baby Zarella
They only have numbers for colors. I thought they were very pretty and would do well as the clothes on the mother bears that I have been making.

$3 per ball. Zarella, Color 411 Lot 0300. To be made into a baby blanket for dh's other cousin who is expecting a baby. They don't know the sex so this is unisex enough and bright enough. I hope they like it.
These I thought were truly gorgeous!! Also $3 per hank. They are Plymouth Yarn Eros Extreme 100% Nylon. I forsee some lovely scarves for my MIL and my daughters.

This was just plain interesting - not sure what it will be, but at $3 each I couldn't pass it up. It is Cascade Yarns Ischia Silk: 64% Silk, 43% Cotton, 4% Polyamid




This little lovely was not on sale, but was way too beautiful to leave behind. It will become a beaded capelet. One of the ladies at knit night was knitting the same capelet in the same yarn (hers is green-and gorgeous!!) and it was just so stunning, I felt I "needed" to make one too!
The yarn is Interlacements New York 100% Rayon Ribbon. It feels so soft and slippery - I love it!!



All in all a great haul :o)



No comments: