Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finished Objects :o)

Finished Objects:
 From my Garden
 Off my needles
 Linen Stitch Scarf
 Front - Love this stitch!!
Back - looks equally nice.

Linen Stitch Scarf
Started and Finished in April
Needles:  US6
Yarn:  Koigu
Color:  P865  Lot: 23  Dark Purple
Color:  P469  Lot: 8  Orange Multi Colored
Color:  1113  Lot:  53  Orange

I knit this mostly while standing at Disneyland and Lego Land over spring break.  I had cast on the 450 stitches at home before we left, and by the time we got home it was almost finished.  The next couple of days were spent finishing and then blocking it.  I am totally going to have to protect this with my life since 4 of my 5 kids wants it!!!  I am being completely selfish and KEEPING it for myself :o)

Go to Tami's to see more finished objects

1 comment:

hakucho said...

Love the scarf...I can see why everyone would want it ;)