Friday, January 1, 2010

The Last of the Towels

Happy New Year!!
I love the New Year. Such a time of fresh starts and a time to reflect on all those that are so important to me. On the couch right now are my wonderful husband (who is the best thing that ever happened to me - I am ever so lucky to have met him and be sharing my life with him) and my 8yo daughter. Both of them reading. I will go over there and join them in just a moment - with my knitting of course! Then one by one the others will join us and pretty soon we will all be sitting on the couch this wonderful morning, sharing a few precious quiet moments together before we embrace the rest of our day.

These are the rest of the towels that were given out this year.
All the kids that were near and dear to my heart got one.

Each one was personalized.

My husband thought the solid ones were the best and most striking. I'll have to think about that if I ever make these again.



No comments: