Sunday, March 2, 2008

This and that.....

I am enjoying some beading fun in the last week. These only took about 20 minutes to make.





These earrings took a little longer, but they were well worth it.


Hat pattern: Pro Bono by Angelina Fagan
Started: February 26, 2008
Finished: March 1, 2008
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Colorspun Chunky #7126
I love the colors because they remind me of the forest. I could swear I could smell the trees and fresh air while I was knitting this. I am planning on making a scarf for my FIL to match it and give both to him on the holidays this year. He loves the outdoors and hiking. He is a docent at one of the local parks. I hope he likes it.



Another give away hat. This pattern is still a fun one




AND...yet another hexagon!! They have not gotten tedious yet.
There was also lots of knitting on DH's sweater. The front is within 3 inches of being done. Then it is time to pick up the shoulder straps. Never done that before - a new experience is on it's way - bring it on :o)





1 comment:

Karen Knitting said...

I love the "another give away hat."
Can you share the pattern?
Karen