Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not one...

but TWO baby sweaters!!
Done in time for the baby shower this weekend

The two sweaters together. The top one is smaller because it was knit on size US8 needles.
Baby Fleece Set by Knit One Crochet Too
Started: 4/15/08
Finished: 6/4/08
Needles: US9
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too Fleece - 100% polyester
Colors: Bubblegum, Vanilla, & Coral
The tag at the back of the sweater is made from a piece of ribbon that I wrote our names on.


Just regular buttons.


Baby Fleece Set by Knit One Crochet Too
Started: 5/20/2008
Finished: 6/4/2008
Needles: US 8
Yarn: Knit One Crochet too Fleece - 100% Polyester
Color: #6825 Blueberry
Lot: #03
The size 8 needles created a very nice fabric. I would use this size needle for the next sweater. The only modification that I would make the next time around would be to change the arm ribbing to a contrasting color. I think that would add some extra accent.



More plain buttons. These are the easiest to use for me.




1 comment:

smariek said...

Yay for making the baby shower deadline! I've decided not to make baby things because I can't seem to get them done by the time the babies are born.